Model Cars Magazine Forum

Jerry I was just getting ready to post that I agree with Sam and Jeff. 
Paint it a Construction Yellow with a Dark Green frame and make it a International Transport Inc. I. T. model truckin has those decals and with those AMT Cal. Hauler Decals that would look nice just my thoughts 

Edited by Pete68

2 minutes ago, Pete68 said:

Jerry I was just getting ready to post that I agree with Sam and Jeff. 
Paint it a Construction Yellow with a Dark Green frame and make it a International Transport Inc. I. T. model truckin has those decals and with those AMT Cal. Hauler Decals that would look nice just my thoughts 

Thanks for the reply. I have a can of Tamiya TS43 Racing Green in my stash. Also though TS34 Camel Yellow would be a good choice for the cab. Maybe Green front fenders as well.

Okay I sent iamsuperdan the updates,  if I forgot anyone or messed up please let me know asap to change it .  Wish the board would allow me to change them, but guess it's a spam potential. 

Few builders yet to decide on projects, let's dust off those builds you've planned to build and join in !!! 

8 minutes ago, JerseeJerry55 said:

Thanks for the reply. I have a can of Tamiya TS43 Racing Green in my stash. Also though TS34 Camel Yellow would be a good choice for the cab. Maybe Green front fenders as well.

I like how your thinking those Green fenders would look great. Come on Jan 1st 

57 minutes ago, JerseeJerry55 said:

Or Yellow Cab with these decals in Dark Green with a Black outline. Then fenders in either Yello or dark Green. Then the IT decals.

pb130.jpg

Yes I like these better and it’s one continuous stripe versus the AMT California hauler. I have a set of those IT decals I put on a AMT White Freightliner COE there nice 

18 hours ago, Warren D said:

Too many ideas rolling around in my head.....someone make it stop!  ?

Tell me about it!  I have been organizing my new hobby room and the ideas are bouncing around so bad it hurts. ?

My son wants me to focus on my unfinished builds before starting something new. I told him he was too late, I already committed to the Cannonball cb. ?

Here is my dilemma...

1- Finish my Watkins trailer to go behind the restored tractor.

2- Finish the International rebuild of truck and trailer, adding the load. (I know, that's a lot of yellow)

3- Start a very ambitious and stretched everything completely parts built 352 that is waaaaay over my head. 

4- Go fresh with a wrecker body I have been hoarding. 

I can come up with more if these are not enough...?

20191228_110924.jpg

20191228_111304.jpg

20191228_111856.jpg

20191228_111647.jpg

Sam - hmm any of your options would really make a great BRBO entry  ! I know it doesn't help your decision 

1 hour ago, clayton said:

Think I'm in to. Kw snap kit with extra parts. Photo soon.

Welcome along  !  Those KW snapper kits are surprisingly really nice kits  ! The tires on mine were probably the only let down , but easily replaced w am parts .

17 hours ago, gotnitro? said:

Very good looking truck Ben ! Too bad it wasnt 1/25 cause I have a full set of spokes and tires from Aitm that I didnt end up using  !

I’ve got 1/32 Auslowe 6 spoke spiders. It will be good to see a few different scales this build off.

Ben

17 hours ago, Sam I Am said:

Tell me about it!  I have been organizing my new hobby room and the ideas are bouncing around so bad it hurts. ?

My son wants me to focus on my unfinished builds before starting something new. I told him he was too late, I already committed to the Cannonball cb. ?

Here is my dilemma...

1- Finish my Watkins trailer to go behind the restored tractor.

2- Finish the International rebuild of truck and trailer, adding the load. (I know, that's a lot of yellow)

3- Start a very ambitious and stretched everything completely parts built 352 that is waaaaay over my head. 

4- Go fresh with a wrecker body I have been hoarding. 

I can come up with more if these are not enough...?

20191228_110924.jpg

20191228_111304.jpg

20191228_111856.jpg

20191228_111647.jpg

Sam curious to see how they come out. I like that 378.

4 hours ago, TarheelRick said:

I will try to get into this build-off.  Will either build a heavily modified Louisville Hauler or a 1/32 KW T600A also considerably modified.  Both builds have been in the "brain" (for lack of a better word) planning for a few years.

Welcome aboard   !  Let me know before the 1st which you decide and I'll have Dan update the entry list 

1 hour ago, tbill said:

Guess I finally made up my mind ....., haha!

E90CA4C6-4E45-48EB-B3D5-88D50CD20B46.jpeg

I look forward to seeing this build. That truck is on my dream list, just haven't ponied up to get one yet, so I will be watching you build with a little envy. I will likely be using that trailer for my build, but highly modified.