Model Cars Magazine Forum

Well we're flying or crawling thru May, and still have several builders hammering away on their projects  !  Keep up the great work everyone! 

Jeff, I have just recently joined. Is it too late to enter? If not, I would like to enter my build of a Mack B61 dual drive and  Lindbergh fuel tanker in Shell livery. Let me know. Thank you. 

3 hours ago, Dutzie said:

Jeff, I have just recently joined. Is it too late to enter? If not, I would like to enter my build of a Mack B61 dual drive and  Lindbergh fuel tanker in Shell livery. Let me know. Thank you. 

I never refused entrants starting after the start date . Your definitely welcome to join us ! Your project sounds great. 

I did extend the build off til dec 31st because this lockdown mess  so theres extra time to complete the build 

That’s great. Thanks Jeff. I will get pictures posted soon. Thanks for the information on the extension. 

2 hours ago, Dutzie said:

That’s great. Thanks Jeff. I will get pictures posted soon. Thanks for the information on the extension. 

Welcome aboard! 

Hopefully this widespread shortage of Tamiya TS-29 semi-gloss black spray paint will end soon.  Can't seem to find it anywhere right now.   😞

I dont use it , I've been using krylon color max satin on several builds and love it . The Charmin Prostar is painted with it excellent semi gloss finish imo

On 5/25/2020 at 7:05 PM, gotnitro? said:

I dont use it , I've been using krylon color max satin on several builds and love it . The Charmin Prostar is painted with it excellent semi gloss finish imo

My Prostar is on the way, along with the day cab from Dave.  Smooth side is still in a holding pattern...  Nice to know about the Krylon.

On 6/13/2020 at 12:32 AM, Sugar Creek Racing said:

My Prostar is on the way, along with the day cab from Dave.  Smooth side is still in a holding pattern...  Nice to know about the Krylon.

You'll enjoy the build , they assemble very well. 

Jeff thanks also for the extension I know I haven’t gave any updates for months and I I know I’m probably disqualified but that’s ok I still want to finish my build I mostly joined for the fun to build with the guys. 

On 7/28/2020 at 9:10 PM, Pete68 said:

Jeff thanks also for the extension I know I haven’t gave any updates for months and I I know I’m probably disqualified but that’s ok I still want to finish my build I mostly joined for the fun to build with the guys. 

Same here