Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lee Roy Yarbrough '65 Impala

<profile removed>

Thank you! The decals are laser printed by Plastic Performance Products. I bought them from Mike's Decals. I did not use the stripes that were included with the decal sheet. Instead, I used Pactra Trim Tape. The body is from the Revell Chip Foose '65 Impala and the chassis and interior are actually from the AMT '66 Impala Modified Stocker. The wheels and tires are from an AMT '70 Ford Police Interceptor. Thanks again!

Edited by AMC ROB

On 12/22/2019 at 5:52 PM, AMC ROB said:

Thank you! The decals are laser printed by Plastic Performance Products. I bought them from Mike's Decals. I did not use the stripes that were included with the decal sheet. Instead, I used Pactra Trim Tape. The body is from the Revell Chip Foose '65 Impala and the chassis and interior are actually from the AMT '66 Impala Modified Stocker. The wheels and tires are from an AMT '70 Ford Police Interceptor. Thanks again!

Thanks for the info. I have a really old 65 chevy kit that I have plans for. Your build is giving me a lot of inspiration.