Model Cars Magazine Forum

RUF CTR "Yellowbird"

afx

11 hours ago, Pete75 said:

Cool - we can pester JC together! ?Had to look Gemballa up. I like their body tweaks, but a bit out of my experience bracket. Would be good to watch you do it though, Dann!

Dann might teach us both how to build a better Porsche. :)

5 minutes ago, stitchdup said:

Cool, I first heard of the yellowbird from the gran tourismo games but I thought it was a wider body. It had to be one of the best cars in the game and having it and the suzuki escudo jeep thing in the garage meant being pretty much unbeatable, lol.

5 hours ago, Dann Tier said:

They totally RUINED the front end of the 911.....i have the 928, and the testarossa roadster kits left to build.

I'm about to order up the Tamiya GT2 "street version" #TAM24247 ... any thoughts on it before I pull the trigger?

I really need to stop though, I think I've ordered 17 kits in the last week. I'm literally having to sneak them in the house at this point!

My wife is eventually gonna train the dog to bite the UPS guy... 

I've got the sickness bad lol.

2 hours ago, LL3 Model Worx said:

I'm about to order up the Tamiya GT2 "street version" #TAM24247 ... any thoughts on it before I pull the trigger?

I really need to stop though, I think I've ordered 17 kits in the last week. I'm literally having to sneak them in the house at this point!

My wife is eventually gonna train the dog to bite the UPS guy... 

I've got the sickness bad lol.

LOL.....that is anexcellent kit!!!!....REALLY fun too -its one that i would build over, and over again!!!   heres mine;

DSCF6347.JPG

DSCF6348.JPG

DSCF6349.JPG

10 hours ago, LL3 Model Worx said:

I'll 2nd what Dann said - great kit!  I built the competition version with aftermarket decals.

IMG 3292-vi

Edited by afx