Model Cars Magazine Forum
alexandr1977

2019 models

Wow that's an impressive collection , all very very well done ! :D

Wow, Alexandr, you had a very productive year. And they are all beautifully done as well.

I think you need to build more models.  😜  Didn't know so many Russian vehicle kits existed, nice to see them and thanks for sharing.  I have that Audi Quattro kit, recently ordered the engine and other detail parts.  The unfinished Mercedes police car, what kit is that?  The 4WD van is cool.  Just got the Porsche race car kit.  I've built a few '50 Ford pickups.  Built the Vehicross for a diorama.  And have the Lamborghini in the stash.  All very clean and well done models. 👍

2 hours ago, 89AKurt said:

I think you need to build more models.  😜  Didn't know so many Russian vehicle kits existed, nice to see them and thanks for sharing.  I have that Audi Quattro kit, recently ordered the engine and other detail parts.  The unfinished Mercedes police car, what kit is that?  The 4WD van is cool.  Just got the Porsche race car kit.  I've built a few '50 Ford pickups.  Built the Vehicross for a diorama.  And have the Lamborghini in the stash.  All very clean and well done models. 👍

LOL!!!!!

There should be an award for the most builds finished in a year......NOBODY could beat you!!!.....you would have to share it with the elves that help while you sleep though, lol.......LOVE the cars you build!!!

Wow do you build models for a living!?😉 Very impressive line up, they all look amazing!!

When do you find time to sleep!? :)  Outstanding group of models.  I'm really interested in what the first one (blue/white) is?

Sorry, i guess i need to practice reading, lol....."some started in 2018, and 2019"....ALL FANTASTIC builds like i said earlier!!!

Man... I would do some scary, horrifying, unforgivable things to have half bench time you must have!!!

Those look extremely good... that F250 could have passed for REAL! The blue oval was the ONLY giveaway to my eyes... and that was after the double take.

You may have the record for the total most models built in 2019 as well as the most subjects not built by anyone else on the forum !!