Model Cars Magazine Forum

Joe's 2019 Completions

mustang1989

On 1/5/2020 at 8:31 PM, Alan said:

VERY nice! Thanks for posting the pics ..... Where are the rear tires from, look like the MPC ones with no sidewall detail

Alan

Thanks Alan. The tires actually came with the kit but I removed the GIANT Goodyear raised lettering from the sides. I really like the profile of these tires and always have at least one set in stock.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2020 at 4:39 PM, Roadrunner said:

All three look excellent, Joe. I don't know why the Arado would have taken so long though, as it seems like a really decent kit. I'll know more when I actually start my own, I guess.

Thanks Kevin. The Arado was just one of those kits that's not quite engineered right in regards to the nose section. It takes a lot of work to blend it all in. I almost quit doing aircraft entirely because of it. Good to see you back around here bud.

19 minutes ago, mustang1989 said:

Thanks Kevin. The Arado was just one of those kits that's not quite engineered right in regards to the nose section. It takes a lot of work to blend it all in. I almost quit doing aircraft entirely because of it. Good to see you back around here bud.

OK, I wasn't aware of that. I drift in and out of my own car modeling, so I tend to stay away when I'm not in car mode.