Model Cars Magazine Forum
impcon

'64 Fairlane Junk Promo Body and AMT Annual Hood Neded

This is a shot in the dark, but I am hoping that someone out there may have a damaged 64 Fairlane promo body with good A pillars that they would like to trade off or?? Also, I am in need of an AMT annual '64 Fairlane stock, unmolested hood. I believe that a '63 Fairlane hood is the same. I am winning to trade for these parts and will happily cover any shipping costs - I am not looking for a free ride here.  The Revell Fairlane hood  may fit with some surgery but I would prefer an original AMT hood as the car is in very good condition. I also need a set of four stock '64 Fairlane wheel covers - even if the chrome is bad. as I'll have them rechromed. . These parts for an old built up that I have had for years and wish to make complete so something can be done with it. PM me with particulars and your expectations and wants. Maybe I can help you too. I'm not holding my breath about getting these items, but nothing ventured - nothing gained. Happy New Year to all. Thanks.