Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 1966 el Camino

Happy New Year, Hello, a 66 revell el Camino. Did this build a few years ago. Pretty fun build. I remember I had to add some evergreen to make the interior fit the body. The paint is a color changing paint ( mystic  , for a mustang cobra) BASF with a urethane clear. Hope you like. 

E751BD21-AFE2-4344-8F8D-896BAFF365D0.jpeg

D630CF65-6C7F-4AAB-9014-3972AD5E2182.jpeg

216B4B93-B264-431A-8788-5E9A17616CB2.jpeg

8C12946D-15A2-4546-8193-E19714747E72.jpeg

38E1EE8D-4CD0-4796-BD7A-FF6E3035CDAE.jpeg

Thank you So Dak1,Thank you Koellefornia Kid,Thank you RichCostello,Thank you cobraman and PappyD340. Rich I believe it was in the very back below the rear window. Was a small gap. Put some evergreen strips back there. Painted it the interior color and it fit. 

I built one of these several years ago and the main issue I had was getting the front inner fender wells to fit around the wired engine.  Finally had to install the engine from the top after the body was partially in place.  Really like the looks of your paint job and the overall build.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you LouO,  Thank you Renegade,  Thank you Hmann68,  Thank you Igjtngyello03,  Thank you Carl and I am receiving the pacer beginning of next month. Scott found it and he said he would bring it next month to our club meeting. It is the same model as you recieved before. As soon as I get it , I will send it to you. Sorry for the long delay. Both Scott and I have been really busy and have not had the time to hook up. Best to you and your wife.  Thank you Cpt Tuttle. 

• 3 weeks later...