Model Cars Magazine Forum
ToyLvr

Jo-Han ‘76 Caddy Eldorado Built-Up

Posted (edited)

Up for grabs is this built-up Jo-Han ‘76 Cadillac Eldorado, the proverbial pink Cadillac.

I acquired this off of evilBay, with the intention of using it as a parts car. It turned out to be a pretty nice build, too nice to chop up (IMHO). The original builder obviously took some time to try to make it nice.  So, I thought I’d offer it up for trade. Rebuild it up to your liking, or enjoy it as-is. Sorry that the pix aren’t better, so here’s a couple of notes. 

The “chrome” trim is painted, not BMF, so that helps if you decide to strip it and repaint. The chrome bumpers are nice. Also notice that the outside mirror and hood ornament are intact - always hard to find. Nice glass, too. The front suspension was busted when I received it, so I glued it back together as best as I could. No box, no spare parts, just what you see in the pix.

WHAT I WANT in trade....

Top on my list is an AMT ‘61 or ‘62 Pontiac Tempest, either a kit, promo, or restorable built-up. I realize this is not a common item,  but you guys always come through for me! Also, I have other things to offer to sweeten the deal depending upon what you have to trade.

Please PM me.

Thanks, in advance.....

Mike

EB8F5651-B57F-4D65-99ED-86AC51C0FBA2.jpeg

2A0C2999-8E8D-4C20-A2EA-0369F95570EE.jpeg

B303637D-FE1E-4EDB-A1B1-B00AD5652D21.jpeg

E190D002-AFC7-4216-9085-A23842EC0ADB.jpeg

4E2F103C-A9CA-4324-8C83-FC0E146C2C0B.jpeg

442E0ABC-E332-41AA-A196-E2C481904124.jpeg

Edited by ToyLvr
Updated text

I agree that is too nice to cut up. Mike, what Eldo parts do you need? I may be able to help.

Hi Steve, long time since I’ve heard from you.

I’m ok on Eldorado parts, but thanks anyway for asking!

Mike