Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ranma

Transtar 4300 parts needed

I am currently in need of some parts from a Transtar 4300 kit. Parts are: Front axle,tie rod,spindle's,Radiator front,back,bottom,Main drive shaft, two door latches, front windshield, passenger side window and a battery box cover. I robbed a Paystar 5000 's front axle to replace the busted unit on one of the Transtar 4270 trucks I bought. These parts would help build not only the Paystar, but one of the 4270's has the battery box cover missing and was missing the radiator front.back,bottom tank and shroud . Being the Paystar is an Original kit it's radiator was molded in black as the 4270's are thus being used to save the 4270. When the last 4270 I have gets finished being built the only Original part's that would be missing is the Battery box cover, and main drive shaft which will be replaced by a 4300's part's....

Edited by ranma

Is this the kit you are talking about?

amt629__40008.1515259102.jpg?c=2

If so, I have a full, partially started, kit that I'm looking to get rid of.

Edited by Jordan White

55 minutes ago, Jordan White said:

Is this the kit you are talking about

Yep that's the one,although any of the ertl (amt) International front axles will work as they are all the same. Other than the dual steering Paystar 5000 That is. All I have that I could trade is a new Revell '94 Impala ss . The engine is together but not painted nor glued. The body ect are still untouched.