Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Recommended Posts

IMHO no one should be allowed to take a picture of something that looks like that.  I think the design team must have been sipping on some of Granny's rheumatiz medicine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TarheelRick said:

IMHO no one should be allowed to take a picture of something that looks like that.  I think the design team must have been sipping on some of Granny's rheumatiz medicine. 

Something like that.

1 hour ago, Bucky said:

It is rather odd!

Yes it is..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is obviously some form of parade vehicle for a head of state.  The problem is the only state that I can conceive would build it is a state of confusion!😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see at least one feature that probably brought out the lawyers, as well...

best,

M.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well...I got it right...but it's still ugly!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Matt Bacon said:

I can see at least one feature that probably brought out the lawyers, as well...

best,

M.

Personal injury lawyers...for making my eyes hurt!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🤢

I have an idea what it's based on - but as to what it is now I haven't a clue.

I must admit to a morbid curiosity - who would do this, and who would actually pay money for it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like a very bad copy of a Rolls Royce and that is all I know. Got no clue!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, I have given up, I’ll wait for the reveal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one car was based on the Chevrolet Suburban. The roof was cut of, the rear was changed to a conventional trunk and a n Alfa Romeo 1750/2000 spend the taillights and the Stutz Bear was finished. 46 cars were build in 1984 and were sold to the Royal Guard of the King of Saudi Arabia and the King of Morocco. A few cars were had the name plate Royal Guard as well as bear on it so both names are correct.

 

The correct answer were sent in by:

Bucky

porschercr

Bainford

Richard Bartrop

Draggon

iamsuperdan

 

Well done guys

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I failed dismally on this one, though some of the search terms I used should have got me close to it. Maybe, deep down, I just didn’t want to know what it is. Oh boy, it is gruesome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found the name by using reverse image search but that does not count!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ChrisR said:

I found the name by using reverse image search but that does not count!!!

I think the idea is for people to do a little research NOT cheat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, carsntrucks4you said:

This one car was based on the Chevrolet Suburban. The roof was cut of, the rear was changed to a conventional trunk and a n Alfa Romeo 1750/2000 spend the taillights and the Stutz Bear was finished. 46 cars were build in 1984 and were sold to the Royal Guard of the King of Saudi Arabia and the King of Morocco. A few cars were had the name plate Royal Guard as well as bear on it so both names are correct.

 

The correct answer were sent in by:

Bucky

porschercr

Bainford

Richard Bartrop

Draggon

iamsuperdan

 

Well done guys

 

Wow, I never even came close!  If I were Chevy, I would sue.  This thing is just that ugly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes it is. 462 isn't much better..

Edited by porschercr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, porschercr said:

I think the idea is for people to do a little research NOT cheat.

That's why I never sent in a reply!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...