Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
yellowsportwagon

71 Caprice

Pulled another one from the deadbeat shelf. Been sitting easy five years. Lost motivation on it. So I threw a set of big rims under it for giggles. I really like it now. So here we go time to finish it.

06B1483D-980C-4AD5-8DDD-F1DC43FE5B0E.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing the progress on it.I have a MPC 73 Caprice I plan to start working on in a month or two.The 71-76 2 door Impala/Caprice Chevys have always been a favorite of mine.

Edited by racer X

I'm more into factory stock, but I do like your color choices. Now if I could get the parts I need to finish my '71 and '73 Impala/Caprice's Then I'll have every year  from 1970- 76 , But I;m missing  a 1975 Caprice.

Edited by ranma

2 minutes ago, ranma said:

I'm more into factory stock, but I do like your color choices. Now if I could get the parts I need to finish my '71 and '73 Impala/Caprice's Then I'll have every year  from 1970- 76 , But I;m missing  a 1975 Caprice.

I need a set of glass for this.

That has a good look- paint looks nice, as does the stance. Well worthy of bringing across the finish line :)

Edited by gman

55 minutes ago, bisc63 said:

Nice looking car!  What color is that?

To be honest I forgot. I painted this stupid thing like 5-6 years ago. It’s probably something I made up. I’m an automotive painter so I make my own colors sometimes.