Model Cars Magazine Forum

My name's Kevin. Well, I go by Kevin. It's actually my middle name. Let's just say my parents reached way back into my family history and pulled out a first name that never really worked for me. After bouncing around the states of Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan I finally settled back in the last one, my home state. It's been quite a while since I last built a model, but once I get settled in I plan to get back into the hobby. The new place is an old two-story farmhouse and I think there's a room upstairs which will serve well as a workshop. My interests are all over the place, as I get things unboxed and dusted off I will share some of the stuff I've built. For now I'm just going to poke around and see what's what. Have a great evening!

We're never too old to play with our toy cars! Welcome to the forums, Kevin.

Welcome!

What part of Michigan?  I grew up in Clinton County, near Fowler.

8 hours ago, PHPaul said:

Welcome!

What part of Michigan?  I grew up in Clinton County, near Fowler.

I have friends in St.Johns, so I'm aware of the area. I'm originally from the Grand Rapids area. 

Small world.  I went to HIgh School in St. Johns and have a brother living there.

Hello, neighbor! No, literally guys... he's my across-the-road neighbor. :P I'm the one who told him about this forum so I apologize in advance.