Model Cars Magazine Forum

Paystar 5600

i know some things are not right (for u rivet pickers) but i build my way..the dump truck i started with a Paystar cab and extended it a scale ft because i wanted external breathers.. (Paystar's dont have them) that's why i did it..lol..the dump bed is from the Revell KW dump..i built the tarp and added real oak wood for the running boards i cut on a table saw..frame is Paystar . it has a 3406 Cat in it..bumper is scratch built along with the receiver for the 50 Ton pintle hitch ..i add turned aluminum breathers and polished aluminum stacks along with a extra axle.truck and trailer has DOTD Louisiana license plate . Truck also has a DOTD  inspection sticker..the trailer started as a junker. i cut the hitch of to make a bumper pull. the hitch and ramps are scratch built .trailer has 12 tires on 3 axles with 2 spars.  the excavator started as a toy..i cut the door open along with the back glass. i added hand rails ,mirrors,  hydraulic hose and piping, changed out tracks .painted Volvo colors and had dry transfer decals made..(numbers are wrong on excavator) forgot to add electric hook up for trailer brakes and lights but ill fix that.. weather out with pastels ..

SAM_2384.JPG

SAM_2385.JPG

SAM_2386.JPG

SAM_2387.JPG

SAM_2388.JPG

SAM_2389.JPG

SAM_2392.JPG

SAM_2393.JPG

SAM_2395.JPG

SAM_2396.JPG

SAM_2397.JPG

SAM_2398.JPG