Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tamiya Ford Mustang GT4

Bennyg

This Mustang was not a GT4 based Mustang. It was raced until 2018 in German VLN and the 24h of Nurburgring. It was team of collegeaus of Getrag-Ford Transmission in Cologne.  Ithink 2nd place in there class was the at 24h. I wish somebody will do the decals.

Bildergebnis für tic racing mustang

Edited by carsntrucks4you

9 hours ago, Dave Van said:

I've seen pre orders around $43

I've seen $43US as well for pre-orders in the US.

Hobby Easy has their pre-orders up, just ordered mine. Currently at $33US without shipping. Release date they have is March 28. But that could easily change.

3 hours ago, stinkybritches said:

I pre-ordered from Hobby Easy after seeing your post earlier. I hope it's released earlier rather than later. 

I pre-ordered as well. He does tend to get things first or second out of all the Asian vendors.

• 1 month later...
Just now, kelson said:

I was on youtube yesterday and there's a guy,..'The Luka Cee channel' that did a buildup of this kit,it looks very good.I'd post a link,but my computer skills aren't the greatest.

Here ya go! 

Edited by Daddyfink

1 hour ago, Mr mopar said:

I'm not feeling it ……….. Is this a curb side kit ? I would think Tamiya  would have put a better detailed engine in this kit not a blob of plastic .Not for me .

It's kinda strange how they designed that, and from the look of it it wouldn't taken much, to make it full detail, maybe depending on sales a next version could be, or wait for the aftermaket to step up

Edited by Luc Janssens