Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anybody that preordered the LNT8000 Snowplow receive it yet

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JerseeJerry55 said:

If you don’t mind me asking where did you have decals created? Was it expensive?

Personal friend made them, to copy our local Hwy Dept since my Dad retired from there years back.

Couldn't find a decal maker otherwise. 

• 3 weeks later...

Question, last couple big trucks i bought the instruction part numbers did not match the kit part numbers. if you got a good view I was ok but alot of stuff I couldn't. Really made it hard for me and swore to not purchase ever again unless they match up. So does the instruction numbers match ?

• 4 months later...

I just got the kit from Hobby Lobby. Price was cheaper than all the car/truck kit's . After using a 40% off coupon I paid $14.99 for it. 

I haven't opened the kit yet ,but it show's that it comes with complete with all the fifth wheel parts as well! So you could make the snow plow/dump truck or a medium duty with the fifth wheel.

DSC04907.JPG

13 minutes ago, Jim B said:

You can build it as either a dump truck (with or without plow)

Yes but the hard part will be getting a International F-2575 Kit to make the plow/dump truck. Odot Here in Ohio has used International's since the 1980's!