Model Cars Magazine Forum

Site Can't Be Reached

BigTallDad

Thanks everybody, misery and company etc. "Can't be reached" has been happening all day today on my laptop. Sometimes a refresh worked, others I had to back out and reload Edge again.  I was afraid I'd been hacked by the '68 Coronet Revolutionary Brigade or something.

this has been happening to me also for the past two days  no amount of refreshing helps i end up having to close the tab and try agian a few minutes to hour later and can open it  
i use safari as it is what my macbookair  uses as the main internet browser  i hope what ever is causeing this gets figured out and resolved soon 

It works on the android phone, but keeps skipping out on the PC. It's running XP, also. First time for this kind of problem. All my other saved links are working. I just checked the newer PC and the forum is working on it. That computer is running Windows 10.

This is going to be annoying today for sure. I want to post a quick update with the '55 Ford I'm working on, but if this is going to be intermittent when I'm trying to post...........I'm not going to bother. It's enough trouble to compose a WIP post without going through site difficulties to boot.