Model Cars Magazine Forum
Ctmodeler

1/12 57 chevy for trade. What you got ?

I have the 1/12 57 chevy kit. Complete in open box. I like domestics . Let me know what you got. 

Thanks 

Ken

It's the old model kit from late 80's or 90's don't remember exactly 

Thanks 

I have a whole boat load of 1/24 and 1/25 scale kits I'm getting rid of. I bought up a bunch over a three year period, then found out I'm unable to work with the small parts due to a loss of feeling/control in my right hand. I'd be happy to trade for that 1/12 scale kit. Go to the link(s) below and look over what I have. If you see some you'd like to have, we can get down to the dealing. I have more kits I'm putting up every day. I guess I have maybe another 50 - 75 to go.

http://modelcarmarket.proboards.com/board/2/1-24-25-kits

http://modelcarmarket.proboards.com/

13 hours ago, smhardesty said:

I have a whole boat load of 1/24 and 1/25 scale kits I'm getting rid of. I bought up a bunch over a three year period, then found out I'm unable to work with the small parts due to a loss of feeling/control in my right hand. I'd be happy to trade for that 1/12 scale kit. Go to the link(s) below and look over what I have. If you see some you'd like to have, we can get down to the dealing. I have more kits I'm putting up every day. I guess I have maybe another 50 - 75 to go.

http://modelcarmarket.proboards.com/board/2/1-24-25-kits

http://modelcarmarket.proboards.com/

What ones are you looking to trade anyways ? I paid 67 plus shipping for the 1/12 on eBay. I can send pics after but it's in really good shape 

Anything you see that Admin listed is mine. They are all for sale or trade. If you see kits you are interested in, come up with about the same dollar figure and we'll trade.

Are you interested in trading? I hope you could find something on my forum that interests you. Give me a holler.

6 minutes ago, smhardesty said:

Are you interested in trading? I hope you could find something on my forum that interests you. Give me a holler.

Possibly. Let me get back to you tomorrow

Thanks

Yeah probably gonna make the deal with you. I can post pics of the 57 tomorrow morning. I had been eyeing the 60 Vette street machine. See it's now gone. 

OK. Yeah, post up a few picks if the Chevy. Let me know what you see on my forum you want. I have about 60 more to list so if there is anything specific you'e looking for, holler.

Sorry I took so long to reply. I'm in the middle of another fight with the VA about medical care. I've been screwing with them all day. Still don't have a resolution.

Let me get a little caught up on some things and I'll find time tonight to see what I have in the way of Camaros and Corvettes, along with any other notable GMs.

Dang. I sent you a PM, but apparently forgot to post a reply that I had done so. Here is the message.

In addition to the GM products already listed on the forum, I have these yet to be listed. I'm only listing factory sealed or sealed inside kits here.

Revell 66 Malibu SS   S/I

Revell SSR   S/I

Revell 54 Chevy Panel   S/I

AMT Strickler's 62 Bel Air SS   F/S

AMT Nicholson's 62 Bel Air SS   F/S

Lindberg Nicholson's 61 Impala SS   S/I

AMT 51 Bel Air 3in1   S/I

AMT 57 Chevy Pepper Shaker   F/S

AMT 70 Impala 3in1   S/I

Revell/Monogram 60 Impala Hardtop   F/S  (Box is dented on one end)

Let me know if any of these interest you. I'm pretty flexible.

Yeah, I'm good for the trade. Have you found anything you're interested in either in that list or on my forum?

You know what? I better make sure which 'Vette it is you were interested in. Is it this one?

mpc60corvette-vi.png

Well, you are in luck. I sat down on the floor beside the bed in our back bedroom and noticed a kit sticking out. I looked underneath and found another small stash of kits. There was a second MPC Vette under there. So if that one interests you, we're on our way. I had kits stuck in so many places I had forgotten where they all were. My wife was just THRILLED with having kits all over the house. Imagine 300+ 24th and 25th scale kits, then add on 60 - 70 big scale kits. I was in a bit of a mess.

So yeah, pick yourself out something else on the forum or in that list and we'll get together on a trade.

I'm getting ready to post more kits. Some of them will be from the list of GM cars I gave you.