Model Cars Magazine Forum
ZTony8

Detroit Area Auto Modelers show and contest 3-29-2020

Coming March 29, 2020, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., is the Detroit Area Auto Modelers Motor City Madness contest and swap meet. This is a judged contest. Class trophies and specialty awards will be given. Admission to the show is $5 and there's NO additional charge to enter the contest. We'll have over 300 vendor tables for the swap area, slot car drags and a few real cars on display. We're the biggest show in the Midwest, come and see why.

Mr. Moderator, how do we get this event listed on the main forum page Upcoming Events box?

Edited by ZTony8

On 2/9/2020 at 2:46 PM, ZTony8 said:

Coming March 29, 2020, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., is the Detroit Area Auto Modelers Motor City Madness contest and swap meet. This is a judged contest. Class trophies and specialty awards will be given. Admission to the show is $5 and there's NO additional charge to enter the contest. We'll have over 300 vendor tables for the swap area, slot car drags and a few real cars on display. We're the biggest show in the Midwest, come and see why.

Mr. Moderator, how do we get this event listed on the main forum page Upcoming Events box?

Hopefully there will be pictures for those of use unable to attend. Always nice to see what other builders are doing. 

I'm sure there will be pictures. Several people have posted them from our past shows.

On 2/9/2020 at 3:46 PM, ZTony8 said:

I'm not a moderator, but I have created an event before... so I went ahead and created the event for you... its awaiting admin approval.

See ya there!  My favorite show of the year!

-e

Thanks for the reminder, the fall show was my first time attending and my brother and I will for sure make it.   

Thany you, Eric.

I received information today that the owners of the drag slot car track have sold it so there won't be any more slot car drags unless we find another portable track owner who wants to set up at our show.