Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mattilacken

'95 Corvette ZR-1 Wheels

I am sourcing parts for making a replica of my old Camaro a '98 Z28.

And need wheels from a ZR-1. I belive the 1:24 ones from revell are more acurate/closer to "17 than the AMT 1:25 version.

59564-09530a43d47f0ed87a2921921f442ac1_l

59564-779b3076534ab380703676dc481e2b1c_l

So if anyone have a set of wheels or a Kit of the Revell 1:24 ZR-1 or Grand sport  i would be interested in buying it. Are you located in Europe, that's a plus 😃 

176412-16153-50-pristine.jpg

176414-18821-55-720.jpg

I might have some, i'm not at home just now but if you message me to remind me later i can have a look

Let's see if someone closer to you can supply some, postage might be prohibitively expensive from the US, (maybe not for wheels only). Pretty sure I have a spare set, if no one else can help you.

On 2/12/2020 at 10:53 AM, stitchdup said:

I might have some, i'm not at home just now but if you message me to remind me later i can have a look

Thanks m8! 
Thanks for taking the time and looking trough the stash, pitty that they where not the same.

On 2/14/2020 at 3:54 AM, bisc63 said:

Let's see if someone closer to you can supply some, postage might be prohibitively expensive from the US, (maybe not for wheels only). Pretty sure I have a spare set, if no one else can help you.

Nice! I can imagine it’a a bit more expensive from over there but in an envelope I guess it will only be a buck or two. I can PayPal you the fee if you want to! 

cheers 

Anton