Model Cars Magazine Forum
JerseeJerry55

Looking for a full set of AMT Spoke wheels

Good day everyone, hope all are well. I am looking for a full set of AMT 1/25 scale spoke wheels for a semi truck kit. If anyone has spares please let me know and what you’d want for them. Thank you.

Edited by JerseeJerry55

Why? 😳  I have a set from the AMT Ferrari 250 SWB, unchromed (the kit came with a chromed tree, used on this subject).  No tires.

OTP front zoom.jpg

23 minutes ago, 89AKurt said:

Why? 😳  I have a set from the AMT Ferrari 250 SWB, unchromed (the kit came with a chromed tree, used on this subject).  No tires.

OTP front zoom.jpg

Thanks for the reply. My bad I should have posted for a Semi truck kit. Sorry about the mistake.

6 hours ago, JerseeJerry55 said:

Hello Kerry. Either Diamond Reo/Road Boss type or the Astro 95/Titan 90 type.

Ok. So you’re looking for rig type 5 lug iron wheels? 
Not sure if I have any, hope it clears it up for the others!!

1 hour ago, DrKerry said:

Ok. So you’re looking for rig type 5 lug iron wheels? 
Not sure if I have any, hope it clears it up for the others!!

Kerry thanks for the reply. I want to  put those on the LNT8000 Snow Plow kit as I’m not sure 10 holes all around was something you’d see at any time. But that’s AMT for you. On the fence about dump or tractor. Have a few months to change my mind 3,000 times or so. My indeciveness is my downfall.

10 hours ago, JerseeJerry55 said:

Thanks for the reply. My bad I should have posted for a Semi truck kit. Sorry about the mistake.

Oh no, it was ME who should apologize, forgot to look at what forum group you posted in, DUH!

Ahh let me check tonite, I'm sure I have those spokes . I usually bump up to larger tires so the kit ones wont fit . 

12 hours ago, JerseeJerry55 said:

Kerry thanks for the reply. I want to  put those on the LNT8000 Snow Plow kit as I’m not sure 10 holes all around was something you’d see at any time. But that’s AMT for you. On the fence about dump or tractor. Have a few months to change my mind 3,000 times or so. My indeciveness is my downfall.

About all I have are the chrome show wheels. I have the Ford plow kit but want to build it as such and will be using the wheels in it. If Jeff doesn't have any I can search through what I have and see if I can come up with anything... Are you looking for the front/steer axle and one drive axle or are you looking for tandems in back, two drive axles? Two front wheels and/or two/four rear wheels?

I have an autocar parts truck w rims intact , I just gotta be sure their correct.   

2 hours ago, gotnitro? said:

Ahh let me check tonite, I'm sure I have those spokes . I usually bump up to larger tires so the kit ones wont fit . 

Thanks I appreciate it. If you have them just let me know how much you would want for them. 

1 hour ago, DrKerry said:

About all I have are the chrome show wheels. I have the Ford plow kit but want to build it as such and will be using the wheels in it. If Jeff doesn't have any I can search through what I have and see if I can come up with anything... Are you looking for the front/steer axle and one drive axle or are you looking for tandems in back, two drive axles? Two front wheels and/or two/four rear wheels?

Kerry,

Hi hope all is well. Looking for fronts and both drive axles. 

8 hours ago, JerseeJerry55 said:

Kerry,

Hi hope all is well. Looking for fronts and both drive axles. 

Haven’t had a chance to look yet...

Hello everyone hope things are good. I was able to get what I needed from Jeff gotnitro. Thanks for the help. It is most appreciated.