Model Cars Magazine Forum

Now, THIS is a Car!!!!!

14 hours ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

Oh no my friend!

You're not getting off that easily!

You are obligated to view the original vehicle posted by the OP just like the rest of us!

And covering your eyes is not acceptable!

Enjoy! :D

image.png.176eee405f85c99b7ed7830bcb18b235.png

image.png.22cfcd3d367be6ba97047b97ea7bd492.png

Steve

Omg it is worse than the pink one.This thing is scary looking.And my eyes are burning.Lol

56 minutes ago, NYLIBUD said:

Omg it is worse than the pink one.This thing is scary looking.And my eyes are burning.Lol

It's almost like the designer of this car went over every square square inch of it asking himself, "how can I make this piece uglier"!! 

I can't find a single detail on this thing that's attractive, and I've looked it over pretty good!

It has to be one of the worst designs that I've ever seen!

Steve

2 hours ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

It's almost like the designer of this car went over every square square inch of it asking himself, "how can I make this piece uglier"!! 

Steve

I feel that way about a LOT of '50s-'60s customs. Not all, but quite a few. In most cases, the "customizers" didn't do the poor car any real favors. 

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 4:15 PM, Matt Bacon said:

Everyone tries, but the successful engineering innovators in F1 since WW2 you can count on the fingers of one hand: Cooper, Chapman, Murray, Barnard and Newey...

best,

M.

Sir Jack Brabham says hello.  ;)

The pink Rolls Royce Belonged to Penelope from the original "Thunderbirds" BBC TV series in the late 60`s. There were several shows like that: "Fireball XL-5" and "Super Car" come to mind all done in "Supermarionation"! Those shows were awesome! Better than the garbage on TV nowadays.

Edited by Nitrobarry
forgot some text

3 hours ago, Nitrobarry said:

The pink Rolls Royce Belonged to Penelope from the original "Thunderbirds" BBC TV series in the late 60`s. There were several shows like that: "Fireball XL-5" and "Super Car" come to mind all done in "Supermarionation"! Those shows were awesome! Better than the garbage on TV nowadays.

But none as good as their descendant, Team America World Police. Dirka dirka! Dirka dirka DIRKA dirka! :lol: