Model Cars Magazine Forum

13 hours ago, peteski said:

Completely understandable, plus I really enjoy those more complex builds you share on this forum.

There are complex builds of mine there too.  You say you haven't read SA for many years, out of curiosity, when was the last time you read a new issue of MCM?

1 hour ago, Scale-Master said:

There are complex builds of mine there too.  You say you haven't read SA for many years, out of curiosity, when was the last time you read a new issue of MCM?

You know Mark, I can't recall.  ;)

Very nice. Did you have to paint it? I got the impression from your first comments, it may have come prepainted. I like prepainted kits. It's takes care of one of my biggest, and least liked hassles in building some kits. The first photos you show, bring up another question. With the use of screws, does this kit have a diecast frame? Not that screws automatically mean diecast. I've been building a few plastic model that use screws in their assembly lately. But, the look of the frame in the photo, and your comment about color, make me wonder if it's painted and/or diecast. 

Either way, I like the end results. You built a very nice looking bike. Between your building skills, and the typical quality and design of Tamiya kits, it looks top notch. I'm impressed.