Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fully Vetted

Shambles

Nicely turned out project, John...... and no problem with the diecasts, as my 1:43 scale dioramas are also entirely diecast model cars, due to no kits in that scale.

I particularly like your photo that has the showroom lighting, which is the sort of brightness that you would expect to see in a car showroom like that. The view of the cars inside the showroom, through the big glass windows, is a really nice contrast with those cars that are parked up front and immediately outside the showroom glass.

Some interesting Vette's you got there, John.......... also a convincing story that goes with the diorama, which is something I like to do at Hooper & Co.

David

On 2/28/2020 at 10:11 AM, DrKerry said:

Not much into diecasts but that looks pretty kool!!! Where did you get the forklift??

Found it on eBay. I'm working on an accompanying junk yard scene that will use built models. 

2 hours ago, Shambles said:

Found it on eBay. I'm working on an accompanying junk yard scene that will use built models. 

Kool.. Didn’t know if you had any info on it. No biggie if you don’t... I was thinking for a shop scene or even next to the big rigs I build. Unloading scene or hauled on a flat bed or something! Thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...