Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SfanGoch

Legendary New York mobster, 'Deep Throat' producer, dead at 103

I thought that film was controversial enough with out the crime boss connection.

Did not know that.

For good or bad, it's about the death of a notable person. "Notable" has nothing to do with one's character, just that a person was in the public eye. Sonny Franzese certainly was.

3 hours ago, SfanGoch said:

For good or bad, it's about the death of a notable person. "Notable" has nothing to do with one's character, just that a person was in the public eye. Sonny Franzese certainly was.

Hey, I saw that you sat in on my Remedial High School Physics lecture at Hyperscale last night. B):lol:

Pretty straightforward explanation you gave, Rich. Sometimes, you gotta edumacate the unwashed masses. :D

OPPS

Edited by Mike 1017
wrong word

22 hours ago, Snake45 said:

Hey, I saw that you sat in on my Remedial High School Physics lecture at Hyperscale last night. B):lol:

Yes I was there but I fell asleep 10 seconds in. I slept in that chair untill morning . My back is killing me. ❤️

1 hour ago, Mike 1017 said:

Yes I was there but I fell asleep 10 seconds in. I slept in that chair untill morning . My back is killing me. ❤️

Sorry my 30 second lesson exceeded your attention span. Your sore back is your punishment for sleeping in class. :lol: