Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
250 Testa Rossa

Fred Cady Decal Sheet #461

Looking for Fred Cady decal sheet #461 (Tin Indian Pontiac GTO). I know for a fact that Fred does not have these in stock, and have been looking for this decal sheet for quite some time.

Thanks

Posted (edited)

Is that the decals for the 65 GTO?  If so, I saw a set on ebay.  If it is for the 66 I haven't seen any for a long time.  I've built some Knafel Pontiac "Tin Indians" and have had a hard time finding the correct decals for all of what I've built.  I'm still looking for decals for the 70 GTO.

Edited by 59 Impala

2 hours ago, 59 Impala said:

Is that the decals for the 65 GTO?  If so, I saw a set on ebay.  If it is for the 66 I haven't seen any for a long time.  I've built some Knafel Pontiac "Tin Indians" and have had a hard time finding the correct decals for all of what I've built.  I'm still looking for decals for the 70 GTO.

Posted (edited)

Ok.  I'm sorry, the decals that I used were from Slixx.  If you can find a set you will have to change the color of the red stripe to Black.  For some reason Slixx decals printed the stripe and the outlined letters the wrong color.  I scanned the decal and changed the color to Black.  I do have pictures of the 66 that I built if you're interested to see what it looks like.

Edited by 59 Impala