Model Cars Magazine Forum

60 percent off one item at Michaels (3-1-2020 only)

Coupon link (if this doesn't work, paste the line below into your browser)

coupon link>  https://www.michaels.com/coupons?cm_mmc=EMAIL-_-Circ%2FPromo-_-200301USCircular_L_1-_-60AORPI&cm_mmca2=136211571238&customerEmail=QkxVTkNAQVRULk5FVA%3D%3D&emId=6b0702dec97dc25d601ac35194607ea3eccd93261419956e8514d1e2d489cefa&email=QkxVTkNAQVRULk5FVA%3D%3D

From a past experience with a 60% off coupon at Michaels. Went to Michaels and went to pull up the 60 off coupon on my phone & it wouldn't load. I told the cashier that Michaels had a 60 % off coupon and couldn't get it on my phone. She said others were having the same problem and proceeded to give me the 60% off.

If you have the app, click on coupons then it will be there. Screenshot it so it won't disappear then they will scan it when you get there. Valid in stores only and yeah mine has some models for like 20 bucks also. Nice G body I want

Yup, those 50% off coupons from two weeks ago and this 60% off for today we're one and done specials for 'members'. My wife and I are both Michael's members she got some stuff for her hobbies and I got a Revell Early Bronco for $12 and change!