Model Cars Magazine Forum

1970 Moebius Ford F-250

16 hours ago, tbill said:

If I may ask one question? Your battery cable terminals look fantastic, how did you do them/what did you use ?

Not the OP,  but Replicas & Miniatures make them: Battery Terminals, part number P-140, a pack of 12 for $8.50.

You get three pair of inline and three pair of side feed.

17 hours ago, tbill said:

Fantastic job! Love all the added details . If I may ask one question? Your battery cable terminals look fantastic, how did you do them/what did you use ?

Thank you, they are aftermarket from Replicas and Miniatures......

Stunning as usual my friend, your attention to detail always sets that bar pretty high. What did you use for the stickshift? Looks very real, bend and all. Also, what did you use for the carpeting? Looks very convincing. The textured finish bed looks really good, great idea on that!

19 hours ago, cotto said:

Stunning as usual my friend, your attention to detail always sets that bar pretty high. What did you use for the stickshift? Looks very real, bend and all. Also, what did you use for the carpeting? Looks very convincing. The textured finish bed looks really good, great idea on that!

Thanks guys, the stickshift is a hypodermic needle bent to the position you see. Carpeting is embossing powder, I think it is more convincing than flocking. 

On 3/7/2020 at 6:13 PM, carrucha said:

Nice build.  Very well detailed and finished.  I like the tool box in the bed.  What is your source for the tool box?

Thank you guys, the tool box was scratch built with some plastic diamond plate material I was given by a friend. You should be able to acquire it at a hobby store or online...