Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kenworth T600 to T660 conversion

I’ve had the AMT Canepa T600 in the stash for years and thought it might be cool to update it to something more modern (and correct, maybe). To covert it to a T660 I  see the hood would need to be reshaped, with new lights and grille, but the cab appears to be the same, except for the upward slope of the roof and fairing in the sleeper better, not a problem though. Anyone tried this or similar, or any suggestions?

115047-10592-pristine.jpg

12-KW-T660-White-300934-UT-1-09-19-2017-

On 3/10/2020 at 12:26 PM, Mr mopar said:

Try this guy Rob has some nice stuff robbosscalemodel.com

Thanks for posting this. A lot of interesting items, including a Mack Ultraliner. I wasn’t at all familiar with this aftermarket provider.

With the OP, I would love to see someone attempt that conversion, it would be cool. Robbos’ cab and sleeper would make the job faster. Scratch building/modifying the hood conversion would be no small feat, regardless.

Edited by vincen47

1 hour ago, vincen47 said:

Thanks for posting this. A lot of interesting items, including a Mack Ultraliner. I wasn’t at all familiar with this aftermarket provider.

With the OP, I would love to see someone attempt that conversion, it would be cool. Robbos’ cab and sleeper would make the job faster. Scratch building/modifying the hood conversion would be no small feat, regardless.

I ordered the L900 KW cab off him and the correct air ride suspension that he makes Rob's stuff  is tops !