Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/24 Monogram Series III Land Rover

Hi all,

Just completed this Monogram Series III Land Rover. Overall a very enjoyable build.

I swapped out the wheels & tires for some 3D-printed ones, scratch built a soft top canvas and used a photo etch leaf spring set from a company called Minor i found online. The front lights all came from the parts bin also. Thanks for looking in!

HInc6U9.jpg?3

q6icE7s.jpg?1

6kYs5Pd.jpg?1

OvYrZrW.jpg?1

cerszpw.jpg?1

oMs1Nme.jpg?1

T5L2UTL.jpg?1

Q1K4Mwa.jpg?1

bnv6nkI.jpg?1

0AoX2D8.jpg?1

dSEfzFc.jpg?1

Wow, that came out nice! Is that one of the older Monogram kits thats unobtainioum? I hope I can find one that's affordable some day. I picked up one of the new ones to build, but I always wanted one of the smaller ones too. Great job on yours. I like the custom soft top for it. Tires and wheels look good too. Good job.

Jeff

Very good looking Land Rover.  Have never build one, but have always been intrigued by their design.  Now if it were covered in about an inch of Sahara dust it would be perfect, just kidding, although that is the way most of them are pictured in magazines and such.

• 2 months later...