Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PettyKW43

Kenworth Mixer

Recommended Posts

Does anyone out there have the front plastic tires from the AMT Kenworth/Challenge Mixer Kit that you would be interested in selling?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m restoring a builtup if this kit and want to put the original float tires up front , the vinyl tires from the Autocar are too big for the mixer rims( kit plastic tires are made to fit a 20 inch rim).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm. I have the Mack mixer. Don’t think the tires are the same....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2020 at 6:48 PM, DrKerry said:

Hmm. I have the Mack mixer. Don’t think the tires are the same....

No they were only in the AMT Kenworth Kit . A worse case scenario is staying with how the original builder did it, stock spoke front rims with the 10:00 x 20 vinyl tires and narrow outer rings or fudging it and using the 22 inch spoke rims from the Diamond Reo and the tires and outer rings from the Autocar Dump front floats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PettyKW43 said:

No they were only in the AMT Kenworth Kit . A worse case scenario is staying with how the original builder did it, stock spoke front rims with the 10:00 x 20 vinyl tires and narrow outer rings or fudging it and using the 22 inch spoke rims from the Diamond Reo and the tires and outer rings from the Autocar Dump front floats!

That may work too, I didn't know if the Mack mixer tires would be anywhere near close or not... Have a good day Rick!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Kerry ,Shoot me an email on Wilson suspension if you’re still looking, we can swap something I’m sure!

Edited by PettyKW43
Forgot to add name for the message

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, PettyKW43 said:

Kerry ,Shoot me an email on Wilson suspension if you’re still looking, we can swap something I’m sure!

will do...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...