Model Cars Magazine Forum

First time ever...ten 1/25th scale C1, C2, and pre-Catalyst C3 Corvette models in a studio photo album

tim boyd

After all these years, finally got around to photographing my scale Corvette model collection.  118 photos, almost all new studio photography, of my 10 Corvette models build over the last nearly 50 years.  Each model includes chassis, engine, and interior (if visible) images.  Some are detailed kit builds, others are kitbashes.  Basic descriptions of the models in the first ten album photos.  Hope you like 'em, and thanks for looking....TIM 

C1, C2, and pre-Catalyst C3 Corvette models album

Here's a preview of each model....

DSC 0286

DSC 0293

DSC 0309

DSC 0314

DSC 0323

DSC 0333

DSC 0342

DSC 0348

DSC 0366

DSC 0368

Edited by tim boyd

20 hours ago, Funkychiken said:

It's difficult to call out a favourite with this bunch of 'vettes... they are great!

Heh Atin....noticed your last name.....are you any relation to someone named Harish Mistry?  I worked him during my career at Ford.  At the time (over 15 years ago), he was working in Land Rover's design organization at Gaydon.  If you are related, please tell him I said "hello".....TIM .

14 hours ago, tim boyd said:

Heh Atin....noticed your last name.....are you any relation to someone named Harish Mistry?  I worked him during my career at Ford.  At the time (over 15 years ago), he was working in Land Rover's design organization at Gaydon.  If you are related, please tell him I said "hello".....TIM .

No relation, but funnily enough, I work for Ford! I like the name Harish! It sounds a bit scottish!