Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lighter Side of Corona

unclescott58

20 hours ago, slusher said:

I have a napkin in my pocket or get one for opening public bathroom doors then use sanitizer.

i usually hit the paper towel dispenser and drop the paper towels then i turn on faucet and get soap when im done i tear off the paper towel I've already got hanging after drying hands i use the paper towel to open the door.

1 hour ago, Scott8950 said:

i usually hit the paper towel dispenser and drop the paper towels then i turn on faucet and get soap when im done i tear off the paper towel I've already got hanging after drying hands i use the paper towel to open the door.

This is an excellent method if there is a paper towel dispenser in the bathroom (not just air dryers).  The is basically what I do whenever feasible.

It wasn't so long ago that they were condemning the blower dryers in restrooms. The premise was that the blowers blow the contaminants in the air all over your hands after you have washed them.  

26 minutes ago, espo said:

It wasn't so long ago that they were condemning the blower dryers in restrooms. The premise was that the blowers blow the contaminants in the air all over your hands after you have washed them.  

Yah, I remember that being discussed on the Dana Loesch show. Dana exclaimed, "OMG! That's like trying to wash your armpit with an even dirtier armpit!" Cracked me up! :lol:

5 hours ago, Rodent said:

If you want to get Queen stuck in your head, I saw this on NPR yesterday. 

How do you get video linked to here? There is a funny video on YouTube with Moe Howard (the new version) of the Three Stooges tell people how to behave during the Corona virus pandemic. I'd love to link it here. But, I can't figure out how. 

14 minutes ago, unclescott58 said:

How do you get video linked to here? There is a funny video on YouTube with Moe Howard (the new version) of the Three Stooges tell people how to behave during the Corona virus pandemic. I'd love to link it here. But, I can't figure out how. 

4 hours ago, Rodent said:

That's video I was talking about. I love it. Been a Stooge fan all of my 62 years here God's green earth. (Well, at least since I was first exposed them. And I know that was well before I went to kindergarten. So at least for 59 or more years.) I'm glad to see that spirt of the Stooges still lives on. I'm sure Larry, Moe, Curly, Shemp, and the others, are looking down please that they are still able to make us laugh nearly 90 years later. Just spent 2 hours this evening enjoying them on MeTV. And now I can laugh a little about the stressful situation we're living through now, with the help of the new(er) Stooges and Curlys grandson. 

Thank to Howards, Fines, Mr. Steve Andrews, and others for the help this has done for me. If I don't laugh at times like this, I know I'll cry. That why I started this thread, and requested help linking the about video to here. 

Againg, thank for your help Steve. Back to another viewing. 

20 hours ago, unclescott58 said:

That's video I was talking about. I love it. Been a Stooge fan all of my 62 years here God's green earth. (Well, at least since I was first exposed them. And I know that was well before I went to kindergarten. So at least for 59 or more years.) I'm glad to see that spirt of the Stooges still lives on. I'm sure Larry, Moe, Curly, Shemp, and the others, are looking down please that they are still able to make us laugh nearly 90 years later. Just spent 2 hours this evening enjoying them on MeTV. And now I can laugh a little about the stressful situation we're living through now, with the help of the new(er) Stooges and Curlys grandson. 

Thank to Howards, Fines, Mr. Steve Andrews, and others for the help this has done for me. If I don't laugh at times like this, I know I'll cry. That why I started this thread, and requested help linking the about video to here. 

Againg, thank for your help Steve. Back to another viewing. 

Glad I was able to make your day ?

I know Covid 19 is a grand conspiracy invented by a Chinese Democrat Deep-State Never-Trumper but maybe making light of hundreds of thousand of people worldwide already lost to this pandemic and likely many thousands more to come is rather callous?

Edited by afx