Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lighter Side of Corona

unclescott58

I think its time for everybody to chill out. At this point everyone needs to understand their actions can have a severe consequences for others. The fact is wearing a mask reduces the spread from those that have the disease to those that don't. 

Lets all be greatfull  that things are not as bad as they could be and hope that covid 19 doesn't mutate and become worse. We are in uncharted territory at this point. Let all be healthy and safe.

Edited by bobthehobbyguy

Well gosh. And, if I were blessed with more candor, I wouldn't be saying gosh. 

This one certainly went off the rails. Maybe this shelter in place protocol is getting to us? I don't know. 

It's really very simple. No politics, and no religion. There have been some legitimately funny postings, and a little humor in times like these is a good thing. But others cross the line. We set these boundaries because any attempt at discussing politics or religion rapidly gets contentious with no resolution in sight. We're here to have fun. Please keep it that way.

I may unlock this topic tomorrow, but in the meantime, we need a timeout. Please refrain from starting any new topics.