Model Cars Magazine Forum

My Home "Office"

It is nice.  I got laid off a few years ago.  That was scary at first...until I talked to HR.  I just barely got under the wire to qualify for early retirement and a pension.  I was like: "What? You'll send me a check every month, to STAY HOME? Sign me up!"

yeah , being retired opens up all kinds of interesting opportunities for modeling , just have to stay focused and not stray to all the other things to do now . I started a big garden and it takes up most of my time now , haven't been in the model room in days . :unsure:

24 minutes ago, hedotwo said:

Thanks!  We still have about 6" of snow left, down from like 4' in January ?

IMG_2842.JPG

IMG_2971.JPG

Just how far north are you ? I spent a couple of summers in Woodruff and Sayner many many years ago.  

That's what I'm saying. They are short but sweet. I can remember wading in the lake putting in the piers the last part of June and there was ice around the shore line. The first part of August wasn't much better when we had to pull the pier out for the season. Either way you would be lucky to not chip any teeth you would be chattering so bad.