Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking for an old thread.

Several years ago a gentleman from Australis had a thread about building a 3/4 scale Indian motorcycle out of wood scraps and assorted junk. Ican't remember where I saw it, whether it was here or in a woodworking forum. It was an old Indianmotorcycle and ended up looking remarkably realistic. Ring a bell for anyone. And yes, I tried the search engine.

43 minutes ago, landman said:

And yes, I tried the search engine.

That's your fault. :P  :D

The site's search engine is less than useless. You'll end up having to wade through multitudes of irrelevant posts and still not find what you're looking for. Check this thread out on how to find stuff without resorting to the "search" function here. Your chances of finding a specific topic/thread increase exponentially using this method.

50 minutes ago, SfanGoch said:

That's your fault. :P  :D

The site's search engine is less than useless. You'll end up having to wade through multitudes of irrelevant posts and still not find what you're looking for. Check this thread out on how to find stuff without resorting to the "search" function here. Your chances of finding a specific topic/thread increase exponentially using this method.

?