Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
afx

Wheel-Tire Sets

Posted (edited)

Here is what I have to offer.

Looking for wheel tire sets, engines, decals.  Racing/rally related, JDM or sportscars.

Audi R8 or other prototype rain tires:

DSCN6855

Street tuner:

DSCN6857

Fujimi BNR34 GT-R:

DSCN6828DSCN6838DSCN6840

Edited by afx

Why can't you have Fujimi - Pirelli Cinturato tires? ~raz~ 😜  Nice selection offered, those RS Touring look like what comes with the Revell Honda Civic and Integra.

21 hours ago, 89AKurt said:

Why can't you have Fujimi - Pirelli Cinturato tires? ~raz~ 😜  Nice selection offered, those RS Touring look like what comes with the Revell Honda Civic and Integra.

A couple of Fujimi's wheel sets include the Cinturato tires.  I have a set or two but don't want to give them up.

2 hours ago, afx said:

A couple of Fujimi's wheel sets include the Cinturato tires.  I have a set or two but don't want to give them up.

I know, that's why I had to comment.  I recently got a set of Renaissance 24PNN1 studded rally tires, they are awesome.  They should be making the Pirelli tires.

17 hours ago, 89AKurt said:

I know, that's why I had to comment.  I recently got a set of Renaissance 24PNN1 studded rally tires, they are awesome.  They should be making the Pirelli tires.

I've seen them on SpotModel.  They do like nice.  Concerned about the molding flash however, is it removable without damaging the tread/studs? 

Image 3: 16 inches snow asymmetric tyres | Tyre set in 1/24 scale manufactured by Renaissance Models (ref. 24PNN1)

5 hours ago, afx said:

I've seen them on SpotModel.  They do like nice.  Concerned about the molding flash however, is it removable without damaging the tread/studs? 

[...]

The set I got look a little nicer than that.  Since I always make my rally cars look used, no problem when the tread is scuffed.

5 hours ago, afx said:

Image 3: 16 inches snow asymmetric tyres | Tyre set in 1/24 scale manufactured by Renaissance Models (ref. 24PNN1)

If they are like the hobby design tyres that clear stuff just pulls off and doesn't damage the tyre. Its like a thin coating  so i'm assuming its just the stuff to stop the tyres sticking to the mold

Scuff this tread and you lose stud detail - right?

I'll add the custom wheels/tires for the Revell '70 'Cuda

DSCN6924