Model Cars Magazine Forum

Cale Yarborough Cutlass

yellowsportwagon

7 minutes ago, MarkJ said:

Looks awesome as always. whats going on at the left ft bumper area? 

7 minutes ago, MarkJ said:

Looks awesome as always. whats going on at the left ft bumper area? 

I’m not understanding what you mean. There is aluminum around the back edge of the bumper in the fender that also goes across the frt under the headlights and grille.ir are you meaning how the bumper don’t fit quite right?

Edited by yellowsportwagon

2 hours ago, yellowsportwagon said:

I’m not understanding what you mean. There is aluminum around the back edge of the bumper in the fender that also goes across the frt under the headlights and grille.ir are you meaning how the bumper don’t fit quite right?

right in front of the of the union 76 decal it looks like there's a part of the blue paint missing. Maybe my eyes arent seeing it correctly.

ltftoldsfender-2.jpg

1 hour ago, yellowsportwagon said:

Here’s what it looked like then

E287229F-3863-4B5E-B7C3-53F550CA0B04.jpeg

Well , there you go. Your model looks exactly like the real car.  The ref picture proves it.  Sometimes when you make a model  look too realistic, people think you made a mistake on the model and you have to end up defending yourself with real car photos. I've been through that before.

Tim, that is truly fantastic! The work you did giving it a little more "shoulder" in the quarters look's tremendous. Best one of these I've seen and one of those builds that I can stare at and enjoy waay to long!

John

• 1 month later...