Model Cars Magazine Forum

1982 ford wrangler thunderbird #15

bummer666

hello mcmf NASCAR fans, I'm building the Revell/monogram legends series #15 Earnhardt ford wrangler thunderbird and I'm trying to go full detail and paint schemes I need any reference any fan or forum member can help with I mainly need engine, engine compartment, and interior dash. photos, statements, anything will help and I will post pix as I go along!

thank you all who look at my post 

and thank you all in advance for your help pix and input!

bummer666

Edited by bummer666
topic

1 hour ago, bummer666 said:

hello mcmf NASCAR fans, I'm building the Revell/monogram legends series #15 Earnhardt ford wrangler thunderbird and I'm trying to go full detail and paint schemes I need any reference any fan or forum member can help with I mainly need engine, engine compartment, and interior dash. photos, statements, anything will help and I will post pix as I go along!

thank you all who look at my post 

and thank you all in advance for your help pix and input!

bummer666

Your best bet to find pictures like that is to join one or two of the Facebook vintage nascar groups. Tons of knowledge and photos to be had.

• 4 weeks later...

heres the motor so far and headers I went with first  pic that you see colors for motor oil pan and tranny, and the for top end of motor im going to go with second pic colors!  and im putting pix of tires too!

DSC01540.jpg

motor.jpg

GEDC0101.JPG

GEDC0111.JPG

GEDC0112.JPG

GEDC0110.JPG

GEDC0109.JPG

GEDC0108.JPG

GEDC0121.JPG

GEDC0122.JPG

GEDC0126.JPG

GEDC0114.JPG