Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dave and Edie Cox`s : High Country "Thunder Van" On the Workbench 4/12/20

This is some awesome stuff Johnny Boy!!! The chassis turned out great and it’s looking sweet all painted it up.  Love the look of the rolling chassis. You sure are Truckin’ along on this build. Looks like Johnny got his groove back. Keep up the Killer work Brother!!

John does not have a "comfort zone".   There is nothing he won't attempt to build AND be successful in pulling it off.  Love the progress John and the chassis looks great in color now.    Best to ya',  tim

Hello ......thanks Guys so much for the kind comments......I really do appreciate them?......I made the brake line   T`s and routed the front and rear hard lines......I made some cockpit tins and  shifters and linkage and added the seat and seat belt harness........thanks for looking

DSCF0858_zpsuopoumrs.jpg

DSCF0860_zps6xpt1qfl.jpg

DSCF0861_zpsthzoe6zh.jpg

DSCF0862_zpsrygyffbz.jpg

Hello......thank you all so very much for the kind comments .......I really do appreciate them?.......I got the engine painted Alclad and installed ......I made some fittings and  plumbed part of the engine.......I still need to add more plumbing.......I made a gauge box and some fuel tanks and got them installed ......I also made the driver tins and got that installed ......I will finish up the plumbing and add a few more details to the chassis and do some light weathering......thanks for looking.

DSCF0900_zpsr9aauayk.jpg

DSCF0897_zpslrdkcse5.jpg

DSCF0896_zpsic8gagf2.jpg

DSCF0894_zpsbgkskx1b.jpg

DSCF0893_zpssolhym03.jpg

Hello.......Jimmy ,Chris, Kurt  and Curt Raitz......thank you for the kind comments I really do appreciate them........I got the rest of the plumbing done on the engine....I added the battery and the electric motor to raise the body......and I lightly weathered the engine......I will start to prep the body for paint next.....thanks for looking.

DSCF0923_zps7l53gaz1.jpg

DSCF0921_zpslee0nxp9.jpg

DSCF0918_zpsr8qgaiur.jpg

DSCF0917_zpsebekbnid.jpg

DSCF0915_zpspoyl1kgp.jpg