Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dave and Edie Cox`s : High Country "Thunder Van" On the Workbench 4/12/20

When you started this John, I was excited to see you pull off this paint. You did not not disappoint. Excellent work! And of course the scratch building and detail is top notch - as usual!

Could you tell me if Steve A. did the graphics as well as printing the decals? Can I reach him here on the board?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Scott

Hello......thank you all so very much for the kind comments......I really do appreciate them?.....The front windshield was all scratched and crusty looking so I sanded it out and polished it.....I also made some window frames and a rear spoiler......I got the bottom 1/2 of the body attached to the chassis......I attached the parachutes.....I need to add the body bracing to the top 1/2 of the body and install the glass and paint the Body Tins and add a few little details.....thanks for looking.

DSCF0971_zpsvaqn3hkb.jpg

DSCF0972_zps8vh5yrkp.jpg

DSCF0970_zpsfbbw1y1g.jpg

DSCF0974_zpsncke5mrj.jpg

DSCF0975_zpswzxggsdw.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

John - I switched over to Fotki some time ago and haven't had a problem. PhotoBucket really became a pain to deal with. Also, some time ago they changed the way to attach photos and you can now drag them from your desktop right to the bottom of your text.

Edited by gasser59

2 hours ago, gasser59 said:

John - I switched over to Fotki some time ago and haven't had a problem. PhotoBucket really became a pain to deal with. Also, some time ago they changed the way to attach photos and you can now drag them from your desktop right to the bottom of your text.

PhotoBucket is Junk!!!....  2v2uJ1htixAhe9C.gif

2v2uJ43tqxAhe9C.gif

Hello......I made some body tins and added some Archer decal louvers .......then I painted them with a Custom mix of HOK Black and a few drops of Dupont purple  masked off the lines.......then I airbrushed HOK white...... then Tamiya Red and then Dupont blue......thanks for looking

DSCF0990.jpg

DSCF0993.jpg

DSCF0994.jpg

DSCF0996.jpg

1 hour ago, John Teresi said:

Brad "Gasser 59" showed me how to use MCM new feature to post pics.......thanks Brad......I think I can post new pics now

You are most welcome. The modeling world needs to see this.  I love this update lil' brother. And your airbrush stand is one of a kind too.

Edited by gasser59