Model Cars Magazine Forum

Magazine Sample

It says right on there

"Due to the amount of requests that we have, we are not able to provide free sample copies of Model Cars Magazine. You can call the office at 303.296.1600, to order a single issue. If you would like to see an example of an article in Model Cars, click here to download a PDF file. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the file. Mahalo"

Not sure if you have a shop around that sells them, but if you do check one out. they are worth it!

It says right on there

"Due to the amount of requests that we have, we are not able to provide free sample copies of Model Cars Magazine. You can call the office at 303.296.1600, to order a single issue. If you would like to see an example of an article in Model Cars, click here to download a PDF file. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the file. Mahalo"

Not sure if you have a shop around that sells them, but if you do check one out. they are worth it!

Correct, and it says "click here". Click where?

:) Hey, Daddy-O, just go ahead and subscribe. You won't be sorry, Just ask anyone who has,an they'll tell you it's a better Mag than SA. I subscribe to both and to be honest with you, MCM is the BETTER of the 2. SA only publishes 6 times a year, For 25 bucks, We get MCM 9 times a year for 30. 3 more issues for only 5 bucks? I'll take the 9 issues thank you. Besides, you can say you actually have a editor who can relate to. Not like that other guy who is too busy to talk to his subscribers. I found this out at Toledo.

I smashed my thumb in the FJ's door, and then ran over a parked car.

No kidding.

Lady was pissed!

Wow Gregg, that must have been a mighty tiny car! :lol:

Seriously though, I hope the damage wasn't too severe!

I had my '69 AMX run into years ago parked in front of the house, and needless to say, I was NOT a happy camper!

:rolleyes: E-Man, just go ahead an subscribe, it's well worth it! It comes to your house, an you don't hafta go lookin for it.Like I said I get both SA and MCM an MCM is the better mag by far!What mag is ttim, or whatever its called?I've never heard of it.But like I said (again) jus do it!(was that a Nike rip-off?) :rolleyes:

:D E-Man, just go ahead an subscribe, it's well worth it! It comes to your house, an you don't hafta go lookin for it.Like I said I get both SA and MCM an MCM is the better mag by far!What mag is ttim, or whatever its called?I've never heard of it.But like I said (again) jus do it!(was that a Nike rip-off?) :lol:

TMMI is Tamiya Model Magazine International. Not bad, but less focus cars. If you guys don't mind,

I think http://www.plastik-models.com/index.php?lang=en

has 3 issues of English translated versions. Have a look. It's free, btw.

Guys, I need ten test subjects.

Let me know how this works:

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/PDF/131-April08.pdf

Gregg,

It took me 3 tries with my shoddy dial-up service, but it came through just fine. If I can get it downloaded, anyone can!!!

After seeing the PDF of the magazine I'll be subscribing soon.

Just letting you know as requested,

-Scott H.