Model Cars Magazine Forum

Yenko Corvair Stinger

2 hours ago, dimaxion said:

IIRC , Fred Katy did those . May I suggest Keith Marks ?   Thanx 

Fred did do them.  Sheet #27.  He may still have some left.  You'd need to send him a letter checking on it and reserving one.  DOn't see one in Keith's listing.  There are some Of Fred's sheets being sold o EBAY

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 11:49 AM, pjacobs said:

Anybody make decals for the Yenko Corvair? I can probably do the stripe painting, but am really looking for the Stinger motif.

I have a Corvair Monza kit that's in the some day I'll finish it pile. The decals are kind of a Orangish Gold color with no suggestions in the kit as to where they go. I'm not going to use them, so let me know if you think they would work for you. 

3 hours ago, espo said:

I have a Corvair Monza kit that's in the some day I'll finish it pile. The decals are kind of a Orangish Gold color with no suggestions in the kit as to where they go. I'm not going to use them, so let me know if you think they would work for you. 

I did copy decades old decals at a Print Shop . These were used to Print New Decals . The Shop ins now closed :( . I believe this to be a good avenue to search . Thanx 

'94 Mustang Pacem.jpg