Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tamiya 1/24 Porsche 911 (933) GT2 Clubsport

Italianhorses

1 hour ago, jchrisf said:

Cool thanks!  I just pulled up my Kustov Collection: Tutorials that I purchased from Scale Auto a couple years ago to make sure it wasn't mentioned there and it wasn't.  I'm going to get some of these.. Are the Silvers any good?

Haha, I was wondering if anybody actually bought that. I have not seen it myself, since I'm too cheap to pay for my own stuff :) And SA were too cheap to send it to me.

Silvers are good, if you want silver. If you want Chrome, get Molotow marker. Just search Amazon for a name. 

Edited by Italianhorses

13 hours ago, Italianhorses said:

Haha, I was wondering if anybody actually bought that. I have not seen it myself, since I'm too cheap to pay for my own stuff :) And SA were too cheap to send it to me.

Silvers are good, if you want silver. If you want Chrome, get Molotow marker. Just search Amazon for a name. 

Oh man.. I can't believe you didn't even get a copy for yourself or get royalties...  Other than your website do you have any other tutorials available like the one I mentioned?  

On 5/30/2020 at 7:03 AM, jchrisf said:

Oh man.. I can't believe you didn't even get a copy for yourself or get royalties...  Other than your website do you have any other tutorials available like the one I mentioned?  

I don't even remember anymore. Quite possibly I wrote something after the last website update, but its been 10 years and I simply don't recall if I did.

1 hour ago, Italianhorses said:

I don't even remember anymore. Quite possibly I wrote something after the last website update, but its been 10 years and I simply don't recall if I did.

Be awesome if you did some YouTube tutorial videos like David Thibodeau (DTModelArt) has done but I understand it might be a lot of work.

Actually, I've been on your website a few times and never realized you have your publications listed there.. What a treasure chest.. unfortunate that the Scale Auto ones can't be viewed (though I have a few that I paid for but not all) but the rest are available.  Thanks for posting these!

http://www.italianhorses.net/Publications/MC/publications.htm

Edited by jchrisf

On 5/31/2020 at 2:32 PM, jchrisf said:

Be awesome if you did some YouTube tutorial videos like David Thibodeau (DTModelArt) has done but I understand it might be a lot of work.

Actually, I've been on your website a few times and never realized you have your publications listed there.. What a treasure chest.. unfortunate that the Scale Auto ones can't be viewed (though I have a few that I paid for but not all) but the rest are available.  Thanks for posting these!

http://www.italianhorses.net/Publications/MC/publications.htm

Nah, don't think I want to do videos. SA didn't live up to their agreement, this was the reason I stopped writing for them. They screwed me over, and that is why I stopped writing for them. It was a very ugly breakup because they were too greedy. Their loss.

11 hours ago, Italianhorses said:

Nah, don't think I want to do videos. SA didn't live up to their agreement, this was the reason I stopped writing for them. They screwed me over, and that is why I stopped writing for them. It was a very ugly breakup because they were too greedy. Their loss.

Yep their loss for sure.