Model Cars Magazine Forum

'58 Edsel Phantom Wagon

Plowboy

Thanx Carl! I have the chassis done. The exhaust is loose until I get the engine installed permanently. I stuck the body on for one last fitment check. Good thing I did as I had a couple of fit issues. One was the air intake/filter stuck up too high. Two was an issue between the hatch and interior panel. Both issues have been fixed and now I can work on getting the body polished, foiled and glass installed. Then it will be down to all of the little bits and pieces. I'm hoping to have it finished in a week or so.

20200525_182629-1.jpg.2becfabfd512aaeaf1eb1df77c1909ee.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx to everyone who commented on this project! I appreciate it! I should be able to get it finished tonight barring any issues. It's pretty much done. Just a few final details left. I love how it looks with all of the chrome pieces on it! 

2 hours ago, Plowboy said:

Thanx to everyone who commented on this project! I appreciate it! I should be able to get it finished tonight barring any issues. It's pretty much done. Just a few final details left. I love how it looks with all of the chrome pieces on it! 

Looking forward to seeing it Under Glass!