Model Cars Magazine Forum

FERRARI 365 GTS 4 DAYTONA

The Phenom

THIS MODEL WAS PAITED WITH DUPONT PAINTS FERRARI ITALIAN RED, FOLLOWED WITH 2 COATS OF DUPONT CHROMA BASE CLEAR.I POLISHED THE MODEL WITH MICRO MESH POLISHING PADS AND A FINAL POLISH WITH MOTHER'S WAX.THE INTERIOR BUCKET HAS ALL THE A/C CONTROLS IN PHOTETCHED PARTS.I POLISHED THE PHOTOETCHED PARTS BEFORE INSTALLED.THE WINDOWS ARE MADE FROM ACETATE AND ALL THE CARPET INCLUDING THE REMOVABLE MATS WAS MADE FRON STYRENE AND LIGHT BEIGE FLOCKING.

Rey Ferrari is in the house!

Glad to see you here buddy.

Gang, this is Rey Franco, aka Rey Ferrari. This model was the Best of Show last year and it is every bit of amazing in person.

I see Rey has already posted pics of other projects.

Thanks,

Rey Ferrari is in the house!

Glad to see you here buddy.

Gang, this is Rey Franco, aka Rey Ferrari. This model was the Best of Show last year and it is every bit of amazing in person.

I see Rey has already posted pics of other projects.

Thanks,

Thanks Ismael ;)

Best of Show? wow, good lord I can believe it, this is outstanding, the detail and it's......flawless :o

Rey pleasure to meet you, and I love your work, you already know :P

Franco?? "The first rule of Italian driving....(rips rear view mirror off) what's behind me......is NOT important!" :lol: classic!

Edited by Nick F40

"The first rule of Italian driving....(rips rear view mirror off) what's behind me......is NOT important!" :lol: classic!

Gumball rally: A true classic indeed. That was actually a Puerto Rican actor: The late Raul Julia doing the role of Franco Bertollini...

Thanks,

well first of all marcos .,the fear to write in english because im not completly bilingual,(aceptacion en el foro) y pues other things that i talk to you later bro!

its a great forum and i would like to continue post my proyects to share with all you guys here!!

saludos desde la isla!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

well first of all marcos .,the fear to write in english because im not completly bilingual,(aceptacion en el foro) y pues other things that i talk to you later bro!

its a great forum and i would like to continue post my proyects to share with all you guys here!!

saludos desde la isla!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Post away in Spanish! We'll understand you! :P

Problems with English???? You write better than some of our English speaking people around here!!! Just make sure you don't start using the big words like Bill Geary does!!!! :P:P and if you feel you can't come up with a word or something, well that's what "Spanglish" is for.... :D:D Anyway, glad to see you posting here, make sure you also post your work in progress stuff, very important as we will be learning a lot from you!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

can I make a request.

1. ferrari 288 gto

2. ferrari dino

3. 56 testa rosa

4. to finish before you die...... 1962 250 gto

GRACIAS

sign, ENZO FERRARI :rolleyes:

i already started a 288 gto.,so the others that you mentioned are in my list to be builded.,specially the 250 gto from fujimi!!

Problems with English???? You write better than some of our English speaking people around here!!! Just make sure you don't start using the big words like Bill Geary does!!!! ;):P and if you feel you can't come up with a word or something, well that's what "Spanglish" is for.... :D:D Anyway, glad to see you posting here, make sure you also post your work in progress stuff, very important as we will be learning a lot from you!!!! :D;)

:o ohhh yes and I like the way you speak, I can understand it!

i already started a 288 gto.,so the others that you mentioned are in my list to be builded.,specially the 250 gto from fujimi!!

that's it, Cruz? I got to meet this guy :lol: