Model Cars Magazine Forum

First Gen Ford Raptor on 35s

10 hours ago, misterNNL said:

Very realistic build. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Tom! I am still in the process of working on the trailer it is going to be towing.  Hopefully by the weekend I can get it finished up and get some new pics in my new photo booth which is supposed to arrive today.  The trailer is a quick build, but unfortunately, I have started back to work, so builds are now going to be as I can get to them, lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 3:32 PM, Mattilacken said:

Epic! Saw it before still looks so good! Great work on that snap kit! Would need to buy me tree. One for me and one each for the kids!

Thanks man! Definitely don't overlook a snap kit, lol. Here is a thread with it doing work as it should hauling a trailer.  I got a Scenes Unlimited trailer hitch for it to tow with.

Edited by lghtngyello03

16 hours ago, Earl Marischal said:

Truck looks like it's sitting in the showroom waiting for the new owner to turn up and drive it away!

Great work.

steve

Thanks Steve.  I'm not a Ford guy but man, I'd definitely have one of these.  I'd have to slap a VMP Supercharger on it too 

• 3 months later...
On 9/19/2020 at 12:40 PM, kilrathy10 said:

This is SUPERB!!!! Excellent color choice, and the wheels really make it stand out!!

Thanks again JT! Don't overlook these snap kits. They can build up super nice. That is a factory color as well Mixed up by Jameston at ScaleFinishes.  Probably my favorite color on these trucks.

On 9/24/2020 at 5:02 AM, Dominik said:

totally agree! Can't believe, it is "that" snapkit. Looks awesome!

Thank you Dominik! As said before, snap kits get overlooked a little too much sometimes.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...