Model Cars Magazine Forum

10 hours ago, misterNNL said:

Very realistic build. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Tom! I am still in the process of working on the trailer it is going to be towing.  Hopefully by the weekend I can get it finished up and get some new pics in my new photo booth which is supposed to arrive today.  The trailer is a quick build, but unfortunately, I have started back to work, so builds are now going to be as I can get to them, lol.

Back to work? Be thankful for that,as millions are still waiting for that call!

2 hours ago, misterNNL said:

Back to work? Be thankful for that,as millions are still waiting for that call!

Yea, unfortunately South Carolina has to be one of the dumbest states for wanting to open stuff back up too quickly or soon.

Epic! Saw it before still looks so good! Great work on that snap kit! Would need to buy me tree. One for me and one each for the kids!

Posted (edited)
On 5/26/2020 at 3:32 PM, Mattilacken said:

Epic! Saw it before still looks so good! Great work on that snap kit! Would need to buy me tree. One for me and one each for the kids!

Thanks man! Definitely don't overlook a snap kit, lol. Here is a thread with it doing work as it should hauling a trailer.  I got a Scenes Unlimited trailer hitch for it to tow with.

Edited by lghtngyello03

Truck looks like it's sitting in the showroom waiting for the new owner to turn up and drive it away!

Great work.

steve

16 hours ago, Earl Marischal said:

Truck looks like it's sitting in the showroom waiting for the new owner to turn up and drive it away!

Great work.

steve

Thanks Steve.  I'm not a Ford guy but man, I'd definitely have one of these.  I'd have to slap a VMP Supercharger on it too