Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bills72sj

Decals or artwork for tools and cabinets needed

I am looking for links to suppliers and/or artwork for 1/25 scale shop tools. I have most all of my items painted but they look too plain and generic without the brand name and warning stickers such products have. I have like 3 lifts, 4-5 floor jacks and a number of tool boxes. I also have a flammable locker than needs artwork. Thanks.

This thread, a little lower on the page right now, might help.  It has some great downloadable garage signs and lots of product boxes etc.  If you can find a supplier willing to do it, you might be able to have some of these converted into decals. Or make your own decals.

I don't know of a source for exactly the kind of decals you're looking for. I'd like to find some myself.  Even the 1/25 scale garage/tool kits don't seem to include many realistic markings for tools, tool boxes etc.  

One other idea:  check model railroad decal sheets.  I have a couple of HO scale sheets with various safety/warning signs and the like.  They're pretty big in HO scale but would be pretty small on a 1/25 scale lift or jack.  I recently used some on a 1/32 scale fork lift ("Hard Hat Required" etc.)