Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hi. I'm building this BMW M3 DTM and using some aftermarket bits to reflect the Agusto Farfus car and livery. The paint is Tamiya Cobalt Green which, after primer, went on so easily. Really a pleasure to work with. 

Here is my question to this group. I can find exterior shots of the DTM BMW i'm building, but I can't find ANY references for the engine and engine bay. Anyone have any ideas on that? Thanks and I'll post more pictures as I get further into it. 

IMG_4415.jpg

IMG_4416.jpg

IMG_4417.jpg

IMG_4418.jpg

IMG_4419.jpg

Edited by dougwintz

10 hours ago, dougwintz said:

Wow. Excellent. Thanks for that. I can probably incorporate that reference into the build. Appreciate it. 

there were more pics on the site mate, i just did a quick look when i posted this and i would expect the correct one to be there somewhere

• 2 weeks later...

Working my way through this. I'm using carbon fiber decals from Racing 43. Just about done with the chassis and cockpit. BTW, this kit is VERY well engineered. Considering all the separate pieces that make up the body, they fit real well together. I have been test fitting as I go. 

IMG_4438.jpg

IMG_4439.jpg

IMG_4448.jpg

IMG_4449.jpg

IMG_4430.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...